Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hey everyone! Ive been struggling to keep up with blogs, which is a good thing in the sense that Im finally busy. When I started this blog I had way too much free time on my hands. These days Dave and I are working on real estate transactions, I get home at 8pm and simply whip together a quick pasta dish (nothing worth blogging about) and I have been focusing on writing three blogs a week for the wine shop. It doesnt really have much to do with food, other than serving suggestions, but I do write about beer and wine!

If you're interested in following our wine and beer blog for Decanted, the web address is www.decantedwines.wordpress.com

For now I am going to put things on hold at Wine Glass Beer Stein, but I plan to re-launch once things settle down here a bit. I tend to feel guilty these days writing about food when I should be learning about my financial IQ and investments! Once I get those investments in place, THEN I can concentrate on the delicious things in life.

Thanks for following, I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment